MPSC SYLLABUS- RAJYASEVA EXAM DETAILED SYLLABUS(PRE & MAINS)- Syllabus is the main focus of the aspirants. They always rush to complete the syllabus of the exam they are preparing for.
For the MPSC Rajyaseva aspirants, we have given MPSC Rajyaseva Syllabus in pdf as well as in detail in this post.
Let’s get to the MPSC Rajyaseva syllabus and exam pattern,
EXAM PATTERN FOR MPSC RAJYASEVA PRELIM EXAM
MPSC Rajyaseva preliminary exam consists of 2 papers
- General Studies (GS)
- Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Studies (GS)||100||200||2 hours|
|2.||Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)||80||200||2 hours|
Points to Remember:
- Each question from GS i.e. Paper 1 will be of 2 marks.
- Each question from CSAT paper will carry weight of 2.5 marks.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There will be no negative marking for Decision making questions.
- Marks from both the Papers will be taken into consideration for the Final cutoff of the MPSC Rajyaseva Preliminary exam.
SYLLABUS FOR MPSC RAJYASEVA PRELIMINARY EXAM
As per the official data, we have provided the syllabus for MPSC rajyaseva prelim exam.
|Paper-1 (GS) :||Paper-2 (CSAT) :|
| 1. Current events of state, national and international importance.
2. History of India (with special reference to Maharashtra) and Indian National Movement
3. Maharashtra, India and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of Maharashtra, India and the World.
4. Maharashtra and India – Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Urban Governance, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc
5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
| 1. Comprehension
2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
4. Decision – making and problem – solving.
5. General mental ability.
6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.- Class X level)
7. Marathi and English Language Comprehension skills (Class X/XII level).
So this was all about the Preliminary exam.
mains syllabus for MPSC Rajyaseva exam
Now you must be thinking about Rajyaseva Mains syllabus. So, it consists of 6 papers.
- Paper-1 (English and Marathi- Descriptive)
- Paper-2 (English and Marathi- Objective )
- GS-1 (History & Geography)
- GS-2 (Indian Constitution, Indian Politics & Law)
- GS-3 (Human Resource Development (HRD) & Human Rights)
- GS-4 (Economics, Science & Technology)
Where paper-1 and Paper-2 will be of 100 marks each. And Each G.S. paper will be of 150 marks.
The total marks for the mains examination are 800 marks.
Here is the PDF in which a detailed exam scheme and Syllabus for the Mains of Rajyaseva Exam are given.
Please refer to the official syllabus given in the below pdf.
Now here you are equipped with Rajyaseva Syllabus and pattern.
For more data regarding MPSC you can visit official website of MPSC.
If you have any queries then feel free to ask us.